Simple to operate and easy to maintain, True North pellet inserts are a clean burning, low emissions biofuel heating alternative for your existing fireplace. Engineered for superior performance and durability, the TN40 pellet Insert is constructed from heavy gauge steel and features a wide firepot to deliver rich, full flames.
- Mobile home approved
- Easy access digital controls
- Easy opening hopper lid for refuelling with safety shut-off switch
- Clean glass air-wash technology
- Self-cleaning stainless steel burn pot liner
- EPA Certified
- Simple 3-mode operation: manual (automatic, hi/low – when equipped with a thermostat)
- Convenient 5 level heat control
- Optional wall thermostat capable operation
- Automatic igniter
- Limited Warranty
- Use PFI premium wood pellets
- BTU High 36,000
- BTU Low 8,000
- Hopper Capacity up to 60 lb.
- Efficiency 73%
- Emissions 0.69 g/hr.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.