The TN20 features entry-level tubes as part of the combustion system, offering a cost effective solution for the price-minded wood burner. Constructed with standard 10-gauge steel, the TN20 features a gasketed cast iron door, clean glass airwash, and high efficiency. Available with legs or a pedestal base, the TN20 offers an exceptional cost to performance ratio.
- Reliable, durable catalytic-free technology
- EPA2020 Certified
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Cast iron door
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU) 60,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU) 13,900-29,200 BTU
- Efficiency 72.7% (HHV)
- Emissions 1.6 g/hr.
- Firebox Size 2.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (max.) 18 in.
- Choice of Metallic Black Legs or Pedestal Base
- 60 cfm convection blower
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.