Convert an existing fireplace into a source of efficient heat with the TN20 Wood Insert. This powerful 2.0 cubic firebox will heat small to medium spaces, burn clean and will offer years of trouble free warmth. The gasketed cast iron door seals the firebox to avoid unnecessary air loss, while clean air-wash technology ensures a full view of the fire while in use.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
- Cast iron door
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU) 62,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU) 13,500-29,000 BTU
- Efficiency 75%
- Emissions 2.1g/hr.
- Firebox Size 2.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (max.) 18 in
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.