The TN10 woodstove offers you the best in compact economy. Engineered with an entry-level tube combustion system, this little performer is a great choice for occasional use rooms and small spaces requiring shorter burn times.
- Reliable, durable catalytic-free technology
- EPA2020 Certified
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Cast iron door
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU) 30,000
- Heat Output EPA (BTU) 13,100 – 17,600
- Efficiency (HHV) 78.3%
- Emissions 1.4g/hr.
- Firebox Size 0.8 cu. ft.
- Log Size (max.) 12 in.
- 60 cfm convection blower
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.