The Pearl is crafted with the perfect combination of refined, yet rustic styling. Advanced wood burning technology restricts smoky emissions and maximizes heat efficiency. Capable of heating 1,500 square feet, the Pearl can be outfitted with an optional Heat Dump blower to ensure your comfort. Unlike a wood stove, excess heat from the fireplace can be drawn to the basement or an adjacent room with the flick of a switch.
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
- 2.1 cubic foot firebox
- Heats up to 1500 square feet
- Takes 16” logs
- EPA 2015 certified at an emission rate of 4.0gr/hour
- Realistic firebrick lining
- Outside Dimensions: 36 5/8″W X 38 5/8″H X 24 1/8″D
- Shipping weight: 430 lb
- Firewood Length: 16″
- Firebox Size: 2.1 cubic feet
- Chimney: 7″ Excel
- Door Finish: Black
- Outside Air: 4″, meets R2000
- Mobile Home Approved: NO
- BTU Output Range: 11,000 to 50,000
- Heating Capacity: 800 to 1,500 ft2
- EPA Certification: note
- Optimal Efficiency: 76%
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.