The Focus 250 is a truly amazing fireplace. The compact body makes it versatile enough to use as a replacement for an existing fireplace, but the glass viewing space has been maximized. It is also ideal for installations where a raised hearth is desired, especially if the ceiling height is low. The efficiency and heat output are astounding, while the design is both simple and modern. The Focus 250 a contemporary wood burner that’s not to be missed.
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
- 2.1 cubic foot firebox.
- EPA 2015 certified at an emission rate of 4.0gr/hour
- Contemporary style
- Realistic firebrick lining.
- Takes 18” logs.
- Can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner
- Outside Dimensions: 34 3/4″W X 41 3/4″H X 23 5/8″D
- Shipping weight: 354 lb
- Firewood Length: 18”
- Firebox Size: 2.1 cubic feet
- Chimney: 7″ Excel
- Door Finish: Black
- Outside Air: 4″, meets R2000
- Mobile Home Approved: NO
- BTU Output Range: 11,000 to 50,000
- Heating Capacity: 800 to 1500 ft2
- EPA Certification: note
- Optimal Efficiency: 76%
Hearthstone House of Fire
Get free consultation and assist in selecting the best product for your application.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.