Using technology exclusive to RSF Fireplaces, the Fusion has the first fully automatic fireplace air damper. Now, you have nothing to adjust other than the size of your wood load. Winner of the Hearth & Home 2016 Vesta Award, the Delta Fusion is the newest member of the RSF fireplace family.
Whether you are new to wood burning or have a lifetime of experience, you will appreciate how the Fusion automatically maintains a gorgeous, environmentally friendly fire while heating upwards of 3,000 square feet. Its innovative bimetallic air damper automatically regulates combustion, keeping the stove burning in a “sweet spot” which produces both minimal emissions and a visually striking fire. The low 1.3 grams per hour emissions is virtually unheard of in a heating appliance. The cleanest fires are achieved with lots of secondary combustion which is when the fire is most visually appealing.
This fireplace is certified for use with 8″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney
- only.Large 4.4 cubic foot firebox which holds 24” logs with ease
- RSF exclusive bimetallic air damper continuously regulates combustion supply
- Heats upwards of 3,000 square feet
- EPA certified to burn as clean as 1.3 grams per hour
- Outside Dimensions: 47 1/8″W X 44 3/8″H X 25 1/4″D
- Shipping weight: 647 lb
- Firewood Length: 24″
- Firebox Size: 4.4 cubic feet
- BTU Output Range: 40 000 to 95 000 BTU/h with an average of 70 000BTU/h
- Heating Capacity: 3,000 ft2
- Chimney: 8″ Excel
- Door Finish: Black
- Outside Air: 4″, meets R2000
- Mobile Home Approved: NO
- EPA Certified: 1.3 g/hr
- Optimal Efficiency: 66%
- EPA Average Efficiency: 60.35%
- EPA Average CO: 148.50
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.