For woodstove heating in smaller masonry or factory-built fireplaces, choose the Vista Insert. Designed to deliver efficient combustion and controlled heat, it raises the burn temperature while extending the burn time, providing more heat from less fuel. Like all Pacific Energy inserts it’s easy to light, easy to use, and provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the Vista will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- Steel Baffle and 304 Stainless Steel Insulation cover
- Boost air for easy lighting
- 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Embossed Surround, Standard Size
- Embossed Surround, Oversize
- Flat Oversize Surround
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)56,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)26,300 BTU
- Efficiency75.5% LHV
- Emissions2.9 gm/hr
- Firebox Size1.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)6 hrs
Products we sell
Fireplaces, Stoves, Inserts, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Gas Inserts, Wood Burning Fireplaces, Wood Burning Stoves, Wood Burning Inserts, Pellet Stoves, Pellet Inserts, Barbeques, Grills, Fireplace Accessories, Charcoal Fire Starters, Barbecue Accessories, Multi Fuel Stoves, Hearth Pads, Chimneys, Chimney Liners, Chimney Caps, Stove Pipe, Yankee Candles
Brands we sell
Pacific Energy, Jutol, Continental, Kozy Heat, Enviro, Valcourt, RSF, Kozy Heat, Big Green Egg, Yankee Candles, Green Mountain Grills, Blaze King, Renaissance, Erth Coverings, Iron Embers