The Super Insert LE can transform your drafty fireplace into an easy-to-light, easy-to-load reliable source of heat with the convenience of one-touch adjustable temperature control and reliable breakthrough catalytic-free technology.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable flue collar
- Rich metallic black finish
- Two temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Cast iron warming shelf and ash lip
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- North-South fuel loading
- 72,000 BTU Cord Wood
- 38,200 BTU EPA Test Fuel
- Efficiency (HHV) 71.3%
- Emissions 1.8 gm/hr.
- Log Size (recommended) 16“
- Log Size (max) 18″
- Firebox Size 2.1 cu.ft.
- Glass Viewing Area 122 sq.in.
- Weight 350 lbs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.