Enjoy all the outstanding features and high efficiency of the Super firebox beautifully clad in lustrous porcelain enamel. The Super Classic (formerly the Spectrum Classic) delivers Pacific Energy’s proven heating performance with your choice of elegant porcelain enamel, door, leg and trivet finishes.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Legs available in three finishes
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Decorative Trivet available in two finishes
- Porcelain Enamel: choice of three colors
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)72,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)36,600 BTU
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr
- Firebox Size2.1 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.