For rooms with larger masonry fireplaces, the Summit Insert LE is the solution. With Extended Burn Technology, the Summit insert LE provides ten full hours of controlled burning, for a full night of wood-heated comfort. An efficient, clean-burning heat source, the Summit insert LE is easy to light and use, with a large window that provides a clear view of the flame.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable flue collar
- Rich Metallic black finish
- Two temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Cast iron warming shelf and ash lip
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- North-South fuel loading
- 99,000 BTU Cord Wood
- 41,275 BTU EPA Test Fuel
- Efficiency (HHV) 74%
- Emissions 1.8 gm/hr.
- Log Size (recommended) 16”
- Log Size (max) 20“
- Firebox Size 3.0 cu.ft.
- Glass Viewing Area 153 sq.in.
- Weight 465 lb.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.