Pacific Energy Summit
Crafted for maximum heating capacity, with Extended Burn Technology for the longest burn time, the Summit is the wood stove of choice for bigger spaces and colder nights that will welcome you in the morning with a warm, glowing fire.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Legs available in three finishes
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Metallic Black Pedestal Base
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)99,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)38,500 BTU
- Emissions3.9 gm/hr
- Firebox Size3.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)20 in.
- Burn Time (max.)10 hrs.
Hearthstone House of Fire
Get free consultation and assist in selecting the best product for your application.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.