Introducing the NEOSTONE 1.6 – our highly efficient NEO 1.6 engine elegantly wrapped in natural soapstone. Each large-scale piece of mined soapstone retains heat while the stove is in use and slowly releases the heat back into the room, even after the stove is out.
Inside, our clean-burning technology reduces emissions while maximizing burn length and fuel efficiency. Raised taller for convenient operation, the Neostone woodstoves are easy to light, easy to load, and easy to use.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- 35mm thick mined Soapstone top and side panels
- 140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Mined soapstone characteristics will vary from stove to stove. Being formed in nature, the appearance of the grain and colour cannot be controlled, making each stove unique.
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)70,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)33,400 BTU
- Efficiency80.9 %
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr.
- Firebox Size1.6 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16–18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)7 hrs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.