Transform an energy-wasting fireplace into a cost-saving source of heat without sacrificing the comfort and appeal of a wood fire. The Neo 2.5 Insert LE accommodates larger existing masonry fireplace and features Pacific Energy’s trusted industry leading construction, boost air for easy lighting and one-lever air control for simple operation and burning efficiency. With all the features of the Neo 1.6 Insert LE in a larger, higher-output format, the Neo 2.5 Insert LE delivers exceptional performance and durability.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Rich metallic black finish
- High capacity baffle system
- Removable Cast-Iron Flue Collar
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- 2×80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blowers
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- East-West fuel loading
- 85,000 BTU Cord Wood
- 60,000 BTU EPA Test Fuel
- Efficiency (HHV) 72%
- Emissions 2.0 gm/hr.
- Log Size (recommended) 16″
- Log Size (max) 18″
- Firebox Size 2.5 cu.ft.
- Glass Viewing Area 166 sq.in.
- Weight 420 lbs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.