NEO 2.5 offers elegant, modern lines and a larger 2.5 cubic foot firebox for higher heat output. With no-stoop loading, a large glass door, and simplified air control, the NEO 2.5 is a practical wood stove with Pacific Energy’s clean-burning technology that reduces emissions while maximizing burn length and fuel efficiency. It includes all the features and convenience of the NEO 1.6, including optional porcelain side panels in a variety of dramatic colors, and the ability to use the top as a cook stove. Installation is simplified with leveling legs for uneven surfaces.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- Single-Lever Air Control
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- Side panels in painted Metallic Black, Stainless Steel, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel colors
- Two 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blowers
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)85,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)32,600 BTU
- Efficiency81 %
- Firebox Size2.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)19 in.
- Burn Time (max.)9 hrs.
Products we sell
Fireplaces, Stoves, Inserts, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Gas Inserts, Wood Burning Fireplaces, Wood Burning Stoves, Wood Burning Inserts, Pellet Stoves, Pellet Inserts, Barbeques, Grills, Fireplace Accessories, Charcoal Fire Starters, Barbecue Accessories, Multi Fuel Stoves, Hearth Pads, Chimneys, Chimney Liners, Chimney Caps, Stove Pipe, Yankee Candles