Make your smaller existing masonry fireplace a significant source of wood heat with the contemporary style of the Neo 1.6 wood burning insert. Built with heavy-gauge steel, this wood insert features our industry-leading secondary combustion system, our unique high capacity stainless steel baffle and advanced heat exchanger technology for exceptional clean-burning, efficient performance.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 45 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- Removable flue collar for ease of installation
- Contemporary Surround in Metallic Black or Stainless Steel
- Oversize Surround
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)72,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)33,400 BTU
- Efficiency80.9 %
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr.
- Firebox Size1.6 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16 in.
- Log Size (max.)17 in.
- Burn Time (max.)7 hrs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.