The Neo 1.2 delivers large heat output on a small scale. Engineered with our highly efficient 1.2 cubic foot steel firebox, this small freestanding stove was designed to heat occasional use rooms, cottages and small spaces requiring shorter burn times. Its tall profile makes for easy loading and offers a line-of-sight view of the flame, while its modern design ensures it will be the focal point of any room.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, and rails
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- Side panels in painted Metallic Black, Stainless Steel, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel colors
- 140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)30,200 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)25,600 BTU
- Efficiency79.6 %
- Emissions2.9 gm/hr
- Firebox Size1.2 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16 in.
- Log Size (max.)17 in.
- Burn Time (max.)4 hrs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.