Heat medium spaces with the reduced footprint of a wall-mount fireplace. The FP25 offers exceptional wood heat performance with a large contemporary cast iron door and viewing area. Crafted with a floating firebox of heavy gauge steel, a high capacity baffle system, and EBT2 extended burn technology, this full-featured zero clearance fireplace is easy to load, easy to light, and will offer years of reliable heat for your home.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Oversize glass viewing window
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Cast iron door
- East-West loading
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)85,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)33,000 BTU
- Emissions3.47 gm/hr
- Firebox Size2.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.