With elegant, historic styling that adds to the decor of any room, the Alderlea T5 LE combines the best of cast iron and steel stoves: it offers radiant and convective heat, with a concealed cooktop and a huge glass window for a clean view of the flame. It’s an easy-to-light, easy-to use, long-burning wood heater with old world charm and unmatched durability.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating Firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single lever air control
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Concealed cooktop fits 6” x 13” pan
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Fits close wall clearances without heat shields
- Mobile Home approved
- North-South fuel loading
- 72,000 BTU Cord Wood
- 38,200 BTU EPA Test Fuel
- Efficiency (HHV) 71.3%
- Emissions 1.8 gm/hr.
- Log Size (recommended) 16“
- Log Size (max) 18“
- Firebox Size 2.1 cu.ft.
- Glass Viewing Area 163 sq.in.
- Weight 523 lb.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.