The Alderlea cast iron over steel insert allows you to transform your fireplace into an efficient heating system with traditional cast iron styling. Like all Pacific Energy inserts, it’s easy to light, easy to use, and provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the T5 Insert will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, and rails
- Two 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Embossed Surround, Standard Size
- Embossed Surround, Oversize
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)72,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)34,600 BTU
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr
- Firebox Size2.2 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs.
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.