The Ooni Karu® 16 oven brings the most versatile Ooni outdoor cooking experience and advanced technology to the pizza party.
Phenomenal large pizzas, roasted meats, seared vegetables or even fresh bread. Flame-cook epic meals outdoors with wood, charcoal or gas.
With multiple fuel options, try using wood and/or charcoal for the joy of the pizza purist experience and a subtle wood-fired flavor, or opt for a low-maintenance cook with an Ooni Karu 16 Gas Burner (sold separately)
Thanks to new design features, make 16-inch pizzas while enjoying better temperature control, more fuel-efficient air flow, increased oven insulation and better visibility.
After just 15 minutes of preheating, you’ll be cooking at 950°F (500°C), making flame-cooked pizzas in 60 seconds, perfectly seared Tomahawk steaks, grilled veggies and more with the Ooni Karu 16 oven.
- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking versatility
- Cook with wood or charcoal out of the box, or use gas with the Ooni Karu 16 Gas Burner (sold separately)
- Reaches 950°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes
- New hinged oven door design with ViewFlame™ technology to boost visibility
- Mounted digital thermometer displays internal ambient oven temperature (batteries included)
- Large cooking area fits up to 16-inch pizzas and other substantial cooks
- Cooking surface: 16.7 x 16.7″ (42.42 x 42.42 cm)
- 0.6″ thick (15mm) cordierite pizza stones
- Oven body made of powder coated carbon steel and stainless steel
- Unboxed dimensions: 33 x 32 x 20″ (50 x 81.5 x 83.7 cm)
- Unboxed weight: 62.6 lbs (28.4 kg)
- Boxed dimension: 37.4 x 24 x 15.75″ (95 x 61 x 40 cm)
- Boxed weight: 86.6 lbs (39.3 kg)
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.