Ooni Fyra 12 streamlines wood-fired cooking for a no-nonsense live fire experience and intense flavors.
The innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking.
Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Fyra 12 reaches temperatures up to 950°F (500°C), cooking authentic stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Fyra 12 is the proud successor of Ooni 3, the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets.
Ooni Fyra 12 is perfect for making pizza anywhere, thanks to its lightweight design (just 22lbs, or 10kg).
- Hardwood pellet fueled for consistently high heat and low maintenance
- Wood fired flavored 12” pizzas
- Reaches 950°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 22lbs (10kg)
- Unboxed dimensions: 29.1 x 15.4 x 28.5″ (74 x 39 x 72cm)
- Unboxed weight: 22lbs (10kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 26.7 x 18.9 x 9.8″ (68 x 48 x 25cm)
- Boxed weight: 32.6lbs (14.8kg)
- Cooking surface: 13.2″ (33cm)
- 0.4″ (1cm) cordierite stone baking board
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.