Beauty and efficient operation come alive together with the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary JøtulBurner™, and Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology, the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago is the perfect medium size heater for any home.
Popular options include: antique brick panel kit, wall thermostat, remote control, floor bracket kit, variable speed blower fan kit, short leg kit
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability
- No electricity required to operate the stove
- Includes Fire Safety Screen Barrier
- Conversion kit included for use with propane gas
- BTU Range: 32,000 High 16,000 Low
- Heating Capacity: up to 1500 sqft SQFT
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Approx weight: 190 lbs
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.