The newly redesigned Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash combines a modern inlay cast iron double door design with state of the art combustion technology. Fueled by the new pan style JøtulBurner™ and the cost-saving IPI Proflame II ignition system, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless design. With a new 6-piece handcrafted log set and enhanced fireview, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash will continue to be one of Jøtul’s best-selling gas stoves.
Options include: multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control, wall thermostat, top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination), blower kit (120 CFM)(remote controlled with 6 speed levels), reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone), available in 4 colors (Majolica Brown enamel, Ivory enamel, Blue Black enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint).
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- 50% heat control turn down
- Upgradeable SIT Proflame II control system
- 6-piece hand crafted high density log set
- “Modern Classic” cast iron design
- BTU Range: 26,000 High – 13,000 Low
- Heating Capacity: up to 1,300 sq.ft. SQFT SQFT
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Approx weight: 185 lbs
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.