Clean lines and delicate curves frame the magnificent fire view of our new large flush face wood burning insert – the Jøtul C 550 CF Rockland CB. Featuring one of the largest fire viewing areas of any comparably sized wood burning insert, the Jøtul C 550 CF Rockland CB incorporates the Jøtul Simplex™ clean burn combustion system that maximizes heating efficiency and firebox capacity. Named after the coastal Maine town of Rockland, the Jøtul C 550 CF Rockland CB was designed to be a whole house heater. Standard features include two variable speed heat activated blower fans and a 40”W x 31 5/8”H cast iron surround.
Popular options include: Large surround panel
- Jøtul Simplex™ clean burn technology with removable baffle
- Standard cast iron surround (40”W x 31 5/8”H )
- One conveniently located air control lever easily operates the entire stove
- Removable pull-down flue adaptor
- Full view air washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Emission: 4.5 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: 1,800 SQFT
- Approx weight: 550 lbs
- Log size: Up to 24 in
- Flue Outlet: in
- Efficiency: Over 75%
- Flue exit options: Top
- Max output: 65,000 btu
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.