The BX24 Boxer is very clean and efficient. Performance is balanced to deliver a greater amount of radiant heat through the large glass door. Blaze King offers the highest efficiencies and cleanest burns available.
Real World Tested Performance
- Cord Wood Max BTU: 40,000 BTU’s
- Efficiency: 77%
- Constant Heat output on High: 29,966 BTU’s per hour for 8 hours
- Constant Heat output on Low: 9,589 BTU’s per hour for up to 20 hours
- Square Feet Heated: 800 – 1800
- Average Heating Time: 8 – 14 hours
- Potential Burn Time on Low: 24 hours
- Emissions (grams/hour): 0.9 g/hr
- Firebox Capacity: 2.3 cu.ft.
- Flue Size: 6″
- Width: 30 1⁄8″
- Height: 38 ½” (on Pedestal) / 30″ (on Legs)
- Depth: 26 13⁄16″
- Weight: Body only: 440lbs / 199.6kg
- Flue Diameter: 6″ / 152.4mm
- Firebox size D x W1 (W2) x H: 16 3/4” x 20½” (18”) x 10” (W2 = at front of firebox, W2 = at back of firebox)
All of the pictures, descriptions, standard features, specifications, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.