The TN20 features entry-level tubes as part of the combustion system, offering a cost effective solution for the price-minded wood burner. Constructed with standard 10-guage steel, the TN20 features a gasketed cast iron door, clean glass airwash, and high efficiency. Available with legs or a pedestal base, the TN20 offers an exceptional cost to performance ratio.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
- Cast iron door
- Choice of Metallic Black Legs or Pedestal Base
- 60 cfm convection blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU) 62,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU) 13,500-29,000 BTU
- Efficiency 80.8%
- Emissions 2.1 g/hr.
- Firebox Size 2.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (max.) 18 in.