For heating large spaces with a masonry or factory-built fireplace insert, the Summit Insert is the solution. The only insert with patented Extended Burn Technology, the Summit provides ten full hours of controlled burning, for a full night of wood-heated comfort. An efficient, clean-burning heat source, the Summit insert is easy to light and use, with a large window that provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the Summit will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Cast iron warming shelf & ash lip
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Embossed Surround, Standard Size
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)99,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)38,500 BTU
- Emissions3.9 gm/hr
- Firebox Size3.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)20 in.
- Burn Time (max.)10 hrs.