All the features of the Summit, in a beautiful, durable porcelain finish in your choice of colors—plus a selection of door, leg and trivet finishes. the Summit Classic is an elegant, customizable package that delivers the ultimate in wood-burning performance for spaces up to 3000 square feet.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Legs available in three finishes
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Decorative Trivet available in two finishes
- Porcelain Enamel: choice of three colors
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)99,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)38,500 BTU
- Emissions3.9 gm/hr
- Firebox Size3.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)20 in.
- Burn Time (max.)10 hrs