Powerful performance and natural beauty, introducing the NEOSTONE 2.5 for medium to large spaces. Like its smaller cousin the NEOSTONE 1.6, we took our highly efficient NEO 2.5 engine and elegantly wrapped it in soapstone. The natural properties of each unique large-scale piece of mined soapstone retains heat while the stove is in use and slowly releases the heat back into the room, even after the stove is out.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- 35mm thick mined Soapstone top and side panels
- 140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blowe
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)85,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)32,600 BTU
- Efficiency80.3 %
- Emissions2.9 g/hr
- Firebox Size2.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)9 hrs.