Transform an energy-wasting fireplace into a cost-saving source of heat without sacrificing the comfort and appeal of a wood fire. The Neo 2.5 wood insert accommodates larger existing masonry fireplace and features Pacific Energy’s trusted industry leading construction, boost air for easy lighting and one-lever air control for simple operation and burning efficiency. With all the features of the Neo 1.6 in a larger, higher-output format, the Neo 2.5 insert delivers exceptional performance and durability.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- Removable flue collar for ease of installation
- Contemporary Surround in Metallic Black or Stainless Steel
- Oversize Surround
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)80,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)32,600 BTU
- Efficiency81 %
- Emissions2.9 g/hr
- Firebox Size2.5 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)19 in.
- Burn Time (max.)9 hrs.