The NEO 1.6 makes a bold statement with it’s tall profile for easy loading, line-of-sight view of the flame, and modern design. Like its larger cousin the NEO 2.5, the NEO 1.6 is a true heating machine with Pacific Energy’s solid steel construction, floating firebox with stainless steel baffle and high-efficiency finned heat exchanger. Choose the color that is right for your home with side panels available in a variety of porcelain enamel colors.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- Side panels in painted Metallic Black, Stainless Steel, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel colors
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)70,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)33,400 BTU
- Efficiency80.9 %
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr.
- Firebox Size1.6 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16 in.
- Log Size (max.)17 in.
- Burn Time (max.)7 hrs.