Built for a lifetime of clean woodburning heat, the FP16 is an exceptional heating solution for small to medium spaces. Highly efficient and EPA Certified, the FP16 zero clearance woodburning fireplace features Pacific Energy’s renowned heavy gauge steel floating firebox, high capacity stainless steel baffle system, EBT2 for extended burn times, and famous clean airwash technology.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 45 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Oversize glass viewing window
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Cast iron door
- East-West loading
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)70,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)35,000 BTU
- Emissions3.09 gm/hr
- Firebox Size1.6 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)16–18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs