Designed in collaboration with world-renowned designers and our well-regarded in-house engineers, the Jøtul GF 200 DV II Lillehammer brings into your home a touch of Scandinavian charm and warmth reminiscent of the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway. We challenge you to find another stove among the competition possessing the same crisp lines and sharp features that define world-class craftsmanship and foundry capabilities.
Popular options include variable speed blower fan kit, antique brick panel kit (molded from real brick), floor bracket kit (for mobile home installations), wall thermostat, remote control, a choice of enamel colors or Classic Matte Black Paint.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- 50% heat control turn down
- No electricity required; easy-to-operate ignition system
- Durable, furniture quality cast iron construction
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- Handcrafted ceramic fiber log set burns with the glowing warmth of a real wood fire
- Zero clearance rear vent capability
- BTU Range: 20,000 High – 11,400 Low
- Heating Capacity: 800 sqft
- Gas Types: LP, NG
- Approx weight: 86.2 lbs
- Efficiency: P.4 FE 68.69%