Jøtul has taken great pride in redesigning their most popular wood stove, the F 500 Oslo. Without sacrificing function over form, Jøtul has managed to keep all the technical aspects of the F 500 Oslo while modernizing the look. A minimal arched front now creates an even more significant, less cluttered fire view, while the same minimalist design to the sides, ashpan and top striking the perfect balance between contemporary style and classic arches.
POPULAR OPTIONS INCLUDE: SCREEN FOR OPEN DOOR FIRE VIEWING, LEG LEVELER KIT, SHORT LEG KIT FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATIONS, MOBILE HOME APPROVED LEG BRACKET KIT, OUTSIDE AIR ADAPTER, REAR HEAT SHIELD, BLOWER KIT, AND A CHOICE OF THREE ENAMEL COLORS OR CLASSIC MATTE BLACK PAINT.
- Features Jøtul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Incorporates Jøtul’s non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Front and left side-loading door – the industry’s largest
- Mobile home approved
- Emission: 3.20 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,000 SQFT
- Approx weight: 445 lbs
- Log size: Up to 24 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 73.94% – LHV 79.88%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Max output: 70,000 btu
- Ash solution: Yes