Leading the way in clean combustion technology, Jøtul now offers the convenience of top-loading in a non-catalytic wood stove. Utilizing Jøtul’s patent pending rotating baffle, the Jøtul F 50 TL Rangeley, can be easily loaded from the top with the turn of a handle. For those looking for long overnight burn times, the Jøtul F 50 TL Rangeley also has a convenient front-load option that allows for our legendary front-to-back “cigar burn”.
Popular options include a screen for open door fire viewing, blower fan kit, and stove gloves.
- Featuring Jøtul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard heat-resistant stove gloves
- Easy top load and front load convenience
- Incorporates Jøtul’s non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Emission: 2.84 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,500 SQFT
- Approx weight: 569 lbs
- Log size: Up to 20 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 71.91%-LHV77.76%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Max output: 83,000 btu
- Ash solution: Yes